Joanne's Story

Monday, November 21, 2005

What I want in the future?

In the future, I have three goals. Firstly, after I graduate from FJU, I plan to go abroad to pursue study in states. After I finish my study, I will return to my own country and to contribute what I gain from American society. Secondly, I want to be a reporter. Therefore, I choose Mass Communication as my major. I hope I can get to know media earlier so I can prepare to join the work force. Finally, I want to travel around the world with my family and my friends. Through travel around the world, I can obtain knowledge which I can’t learn from school. I hope my dream will come true in the near future.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger cath said...

Hi Joanne
My name is Catherine and I just found your blog. I really hope that you can reach your goals. I am an English teacher and I think your English is pretty good. Having a blog is a great way to practice your written English. Don't give up hey. You are doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home