Joanne's Story

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Work experience

In the year I graduated in senior high, I found my first job, which is to be an operator in 赫偉cream school. This job was very relaxing for me because all you had to do is call students to attend their lessons on time. It only took me five hours a day and three days a week. That summer vocation was very carefree. Therefore, I had much time to do what I really want to do.
Last year’s summer vocation, I entered my mother’s company to offer a hand. I just stayed there about three days. Then, I started to realize that work was really hard. I also knew the process of making a pen that we use in our daily life.
This summer vocation, I find my first decent job. I entered Nation Taiwan University Hospital’s lab to work. I have worked there for three months; I learned how to get along with my supervisor. The most important thing was that I learned how to classify books on the bookshelves. In addition, I also learned that how to deal with and listed the data to a shipment of new books, .I also worked as a clerk. During that time I realized how to handle borrowed and returned books, which I never got a chance before. It was a rewarding
experience for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home