Joanne's Story

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Traveling experience

I like to travel because it is helpful to my health. In addition, during my long vocation, I take a trip with my good friends. Although I have never go abroad, I have traveled lots of places on my vacations. For example, in this year, I traveled to Tainan to join The World Candy Festival with my senior high friends in Feb. During that activity, I knew that how to make their unique candy in many different countries. I also amazed by how magical our traditional candies are such as blow sugar, a kind of sugar named as dragon bread and the traditional ice lolly.
At this summer vacation, my senior high friends invited several good friends to travel to Hualien, I took charge of this route of travel. From this experience, I learned how to organize a travel route, how to arrange with manufactures, and how to make a remittance. I took much time to deal with our schedule. Although I ran into some difficulty before the trip, I overcame it. I learned so much that everyone who is in that trip recognized my effort.


This picture was that we went to The World Candy Festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home