Jinny Chang
My idle of learning English is Jinny Chang, who is a FTV English News reporter. She is a good example for me to study Mass Communication as well as to learn English. I watch TV News program on FTV every day for about two years. When I watched this program, I listened to her tone. She spoke English so fluent that I have very good impression on her. Moreover, I have a dream that one day I will become a English reporter as her. Additionally, I hope on that seat to report English News on TV with her. To achieve that dream, I should start to strengthen my English ability now.
1 Comments:
I stumbled across your blog and somehow was intrigued by what you had to say so thought I'd post a comment.
Erm, your English seems great but I guess you can always learn more. Have you tried talking with English people?
Post a Comment
<< Home