Educational background
During my elementary life, I joined many contests, such as calligraphy competition and speech contest. I also was elected to be model student. After class, I had not so much time to play the piano because I must prepare for the exam. When I was in junior high, I studied hard due to entering excellent class. Therefore, I gave up my favorite piano. When I was in senior high, I participated in chorus contests and stayed in my class at the same time. I was very happy because I finally could get some good feeling with playing the piano. Besides that, I took part in Sign-language club. In this club, I made many fri
ends and learned the way how to communicate with people who can't speak well. At the end of the semester, every member of this club prepared for the achievement performs. I, a leader of this club, was responsible for many things. I learned how to deal with a practical situation due to this duty. This perform was valued as a great achievement. I had accomplished more.Now, I am a student in FU JEN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. I major in Mass Communication. In addition to do my school work, I join in Jazz Piano Club. At this club, I make many sympathy friends. Every time I finish my works, I will go to this club, chat with each other in the club, or learn from each other by exchanging views.
Last semester, I joined in performing for this club. This time was the first time I performed in my university life. The song I performed was a pop song, A Wing, which was sung by Cyndi Wang(王心凌).
My teacher and I edited this melody by ourselves. Before the performance day, I practiced this song again and again, and change the melody over and over. If my teacher had free time, I just dated her to teach me how to express this song’s emotion. Time was approaching, I was nervous a lot because I didn’t play this song fluently. But I also do my best to do it. I believed I could do it well.
That day was a raining day. I was nervous a lot, because I was the last performer of this performance. The most I moved was that many my senior high friends came to see my performance. They come from FJU(輔大),SOOCHOW(東吳),TamKang(淡江),Shih Hsin(世新),Ming Chuan(銘傳). Not only did my senior high friends come to my performance, but also my university classmates. They all came to make an extra effort for me.

(You can link this photo)
First photo was the model student certificate of award.
Sscond photo was the Sing-Language club performance in my second year of senior high school.
The last photo was last semester, Jazz piano club performance. I took picture with my classmates.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home